Welcome to P.I.T.Face!! My blog celebrating all the reasons I should be able to punch certain people in the face! I know it sounds mean, spiteful, unnecessary, but let's be honest...in the current electronic age, with all the access we have to other people (albeit electronic access), databases, learning devices, et cetera, the current number of legitimate excuses one can use to defend their stupidity SHOULD be far and few between. Unfortunately, this is not the case, and stupidity seems to be at an all-time high. In fact, a test, available here can show if you also fall prey to the disease of stupidity.
Regardless of all of that, this blog will undoubtedly offend some people. But, this can also be seen as an opportunity. For both of us, really. An opportunity not only for me to vent my anger in a non-physical fashion, but also an opportunity for you to learn something. I don't claim to be perfect, either, so please don't think I'm here looking down upon ALL...but definitely the majority. Especially while there are shows like Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and Gypsy Sisters on the air. If there are people that are being reimbursed for their stupidity at a higher rate than I am for my intelligence, there's something wrong.
That's fairly global though, and I'll be looking at a much smaller scope. Everyday occurrences that several people have to deal with in their lives, versus televised persons' lives. Stay tuned, and let the gripe fest begin!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment